Posted by: Kim | November 14, 2006

First sock complete

I just finished lightly blocking Kato’s first sock.  I have to say that I still hate grafting, but this one came out much better than the first two attempts.  I think I’m starting to “get” it.  Here’s the final picture:

Kato completed sock

The pattern is “Classy Slip-Up” from the  Knit Socks! book.  I used Schachenmayr Regia 4fädig in color #5574, using two Addi Turbo size 1 24″ needles.  Now, the challenge is to not leave this poor thing an orphan while I knock out my DH’s Christmas stocking!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: